Dear friends! We would like to present our new report on the development of IQeon platform for the period from April 2 to May 6, 2020.
General platform changes:
- The list of social networks available for adding to the gaming account has been expanded. Now users can link Instagram and Telegram accounts to their personal profiles;
- The user chat on the platform and the display of the block with the best month players have been optimized;
- The design of the gaming platform has been improved, in particular, the display of a dark theme has been changed;
- The balance display in the paid mode of user matches has been optimized. At the moment, when a bet is made by opponents and bonuses are received, the balance changes in real time;
- The bug with pop-up notifications about the invitation to take part in the match has been fixed. Now the notification window is displayed correctly;
- The bug that occurred when a player tried to cancel the match has been fixed. Now any user at his wish can refuse to participate in the competition before the start of the search for opponent.
Stay up-to-date with all the project events – follow the news on our website and in the official Telegram-chat.