Dear friends! We would like to present our new report on the development of IQeon platform for the period from May 7 to June 3, 2020.
General platform changes:
- A section with the tasks of the new reward system has been developed and optimized. Now, user can receive IQN asset reward for completing the steps of the manual. Progress on the passed stages and accruals is available under “My IQN” tab in the user's personal account;
- The bug in WebSocket performance on the platform has been fixed. Now, notifications about replenishing a player’s balance and messages confirming participation in games for IQN are displayed correctly on all devices.
- The bug occured in draw games has been fixed. Now, when receiving the same number of points, the match is automatically counted in the player’s progress and added to the section with PvP matches of the new reward system;
- The background music in games has been improved. In particular, the incidental tune in Bighead Run Run! game stops after the user exits the game;
- The bug with user automatic kicking out from a personal account during the game has been eliminated. Now players can participate in matches without fail.
Stay up-to-date with all the project events – follow the news on our website and in the official Telegram-chat.