Dear friends! We would like to present our new development report of the IQeon platform for the period from 25 June to 8 July.
- Platform users’ data encryption was improved;
- Game control instruction was synchronized with the timer before the start – it is displayed on screens of all the participants of a game at the same time;
- Score counter was added. It shows the number of earned or lost IQN.
General platform changes:
- The bug in mobile version was fixed – navigation through the platform tabs is correct now.
- Survival Shooter’s changes: more bullets and enemies reborn less often than in the previous update;
- Spin Tunnel, Curvy Path, Crashy Racing upgrades: inertial effect was added, animation when turns, was improved – characters and objects are moving more smoothly now;
- Sky Jump, Ball Line and Curvy Path improvements: growing complexity occurs in “Sky Jump” and “Ball Line” games, cursor’s sensibility was improved in “Curvy Path” game – the ball is moving exactly towards a player shows.
Stay up to date with all the project events – follow the news on our website and in the official Telegram-chat.